We all know that baked goods make the world go round -- but they can also make the world a better place!
On Saturday, April 2nd from 10am-2pm, Bakesale for Japan is putting on old fashioned bake sales across Los Angeles and the country to benefit relief efforts in Japan. Other cities involved in the fundraiser include San Franciso, Portland, Boston, Philadelphia, New York, Chicago, Austin, Salt Lake City, and Hawaii, to name a few.
Proceeds from the bake sales will be donated to Peace Winds Japan, a non-governmental organization that is currently contributing 100% of its donations to the relief efforts in Japan.
Los Angeles Locations
- Forage (3823 West Sunset Blvd., Silverlake)
- Angeli Caffe (7274 Melrose Ave., Los Angeles)
- Black Cat Bakery (519 S. Fairfax Avenue, West Hollywood)
- BLD (7450 Beverly Blvd., Los Angeles)
- Akasha (9543 Culver Blvd., Culver City)
- Chefs Center of California (45 N. San Gabriel Blvd., Pasadena)
So check it out and chow down, all for a great cause!
Post a Comment