Not only will it keep you from getting pinched on St. Patrick's Day, but green-colored foods tend to pack a nutrient punch. Things like spinach, kale, broccoli, edamame, and all manner of herbs are nutrition power houses. And with my fabulous recipes, these green foods taste great, too.
Why limit yourself to green beer -- have green food, too!
"Green" St. Patrick's Day Recipes
- Arugula with Apples & Prosciutto
- Broccoli Soup with Parmesan Crostini
- Edamame & Spinach Dip
- Favetta & Prosciutto Crostinis
- Fresh Pea Soup with Caramelized Onions & Bacon
- Green Chili Chicken
- Kale with Currants & Pine Nuts
- Pomegranate Guacamole
- Rack of Lamb with Mint-Shallot Vinaigrette
- Roasted Broccoli with Garlic & Parmesan
- Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Whole Grain Spaghetti with Spinach-Walnut Pesto