As always, I only feature products that are in line with my values as a cook and blogger. I love Chef LaLa Homemade's all natural, easy-to-use sauces and marinades. These sauces and marinades were crated by cookbook author and certified nutritionist, Chef LaLa, who has been at the forefront of the healthy revolution of Latin home cooking, the recipes are influenced by authentic Mexican culinary traditions yet packaged for simple, modern day convenience.
They come in flavors like Orange Chipotle (amazing with chicken wings), Tequila Lime Cilantro (great for chicken and seafood), Carne Asada, and Fajitas Marinade. They're the perfect way to bring a little Latin spice into your kitchen or onto your grill during these late summer months.
You’ll find Chef LaLa Homemade’s line of gourmet Latin specialty foods at select stores and through online retailers like MyBrands.com or MexGrocer.com. You can also follow Chef LaLa on Twitter (@cheflala) or check her out on FaceBook (www.facebook.com/ChefLaLaFan).
UPDATE: This contest is now closed. Winner to be drawn on Monday!
The package is a $75 value and includes:
- Four Chef LaLa Homemade marinades
- A tortilla basket
- An issue of Diabetic Living Magazine (includes a cover story on Chef LaLa, her family and several recipes)
- Sauce Pan and Basting Brush Set
- $25 Visa gift card
Here's how you enter:
- Leave a SEPARATE comment on this post per entry
- Tell me your favorite grilling recipe and/or marinade
- Make sure I have a way to contact you if you are the winner by either 1) following me on Twitter @domdivas; 2) joining my mailing list here; or 3) sending your contact info to domesticdivasblog [at] gmail [dot] com
- You can enter as many times as you want. More entries = more chances to win!
- The winner's name will be chosen in a random drawing
- The PR company for Chef LaLa Homemade will ship this giveaway within the USA
- This giveaway will close on Friday August 10th at noon PST
- The sooner you start entering, the sooner you can start grilling!
Good luck and Happy Summer!