I've worked with lots of companies and event producers, including Oneida, Saag's Specialty Meats and Gourmet Sausages, Sous Vide Supreme, Udi's Gluten Free Foods, Pinot Days, La Quercia, Mary's Gone Crackers, and many more! VPM 6000 - 7000
If you'd like to work together on a food or healthy lifestyle related product or event, there are many ways to go about it:
- Recipe Development, Food Photography & Food Writing Please contact to discuss rates and details.
- Product Reviews, Promotions & Giveaways See this Mary's Gone Crackers giveaway as an example.
- Sponsored Posts Original recipes can be created using your brand, as long as it fits within the mission of this blog. See this recipe featuring Saag's Gourmet Sausages as an example.
- Brand Ambassador Have Jennifer Brody/Domestic Divas represent your brand.
- Speaking and Panels I love speaking at events and on panels. Topics include: strategies for healthy eating, cooking and eating gluten-free and/or dairy-free, how to do Meatless Mondays, Simple Suppers that can be made in thirty minutes or less using whole foods, cooking tips, and organic and local foods and cooking. Please contact for details.
- Travel for Company Sponsored Events I've been sponsored to travel by several brands, including Udi's Gluten Free Foods.
- Blog and Food Related Conferences I attend many events throughout the year. If you would like to sponsor me and have me represent and promote your brand, please contact to discuss details.
- Thanks to Saag's for sending me to Camp Blogaway 2011!
- Domestic Divas has a diverse readership of women, healthy lifestyle enthusiasts, home cooks, and foodies.
- We have a growing number of followers on Twitter, RSS subscribers, and Email Newsletter subscribers.
- We regularly contribute to online and print publications, other blogs, and social media sites that constantly bring in new readers.
My recipes and articles have been featured by Meatless Monday (Domesic Divas was one of their first Bloggers on Board), West Hollywood Patch, Eater LA, My Local Buzz TV, Perishable News, Worth the Whisk, Caroline on Crack, Michael Green Blog, GeekWeek, The Hawaii Women's Journal, the PB&J Campaign, and many more.