|Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Salsa|
Happy Memorial Day!
The temperature is rising. Summer is almost here. It's a long weekend. So why not fire up the grill?
Not only is grilling a fast and easy way to prepare food, but it's also a great tool for creating healthy, mouth-watering meals. Here's a round-up of some of my favorite healthy grilling recipes, perfect for Memorial Day or any summer weekend. So fire up the grill and get cooking!
Healthy Grilling Recipes:
|Grilled Figs with Honey & Thyme|
- Grilled Chicken Sausage with Asparagus & Soft Polenta
- Grilled Figs with Honey and Thyme
- Grilled Lobster Tails with Tarragon, Lemon & Garlic
- Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Salsa
- Grilled Salmon Steaks with Dill & Mustard
- Grilled Salmon Steaks with Homemade Teriyaki Sauce
- Grilled Shrimp with Cucumber Yogurt Spinach Salad
- Grilled Shrimp Tacos with Peach-Jalapeño Salsa