As some of you may know, I'm the food writer for AOL's West Hollywood Patch.
In addition to reviewing restaurants and covering local food events, I also write a weekly recipe column called "Farm to the Table" where I share Market Fresh Recipes based on my finds at the local farmers market.
The column is regularly one of the most read articles on the website, and several other local Patch sites are starting to pick it up and publish it. Since I've compiled quite a few recipes, I thought that I would share a round-up of them for your reading enjoyment. There's everything from frittatas and burgers, to veggies and macaroons.
If you like what you see, please Facebook share them, Tweet them, comment on them, share them with your friends, etc. As always, your love and support is much appreciated!
Farm to the Table on AOL's Patch
- Avocado & Radish Salad
- Baby Beet Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
- Blueberry Walnut Muffins
- Chilled Gazpacho Soup with Feta
- Coconut Macaroons with Strawberries
- Greek Frittata
- Grilled Salmon with Homemade Teriyaki Sauce
- Halibut Tacos wit Homemade Pico de Gallo
- Jalapeno Cheese Grassfed Buger
- Quick & Easy Roasted Asparagus
- Sole Meuniere with Wilted Spinach